| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manhattan, Ks in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Manhattan, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Manhattan, Ks:
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) N
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NW
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) SW
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 146.5 kms (91 miles) ENE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) ENE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) E
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E