| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manhattan, Ks in September is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 104.9mm (4.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Manhattan, Ks September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Manhattan, Ks:
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) N
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NW
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) SW
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 146.5 kms (91 miles) ENE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) ENE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) E
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E